2008/03/06

Those who success search for solution. Those who fail seek excus.

2008 is important year for me. After graduating from university, I grew up just based on my instinct. I worked as hard as I can, but sometimes I lost my direction. Maybe I achieved and learned something during these four years. I knew I need to go further and keep going.

I want to list three good things happen to me recently. First of all, I met uncle Alex, who was a senior consultant of my company. He has had experience working in the US and had been CEO. When he worked in GSS, I learned so many principle about Management from him. He not only encouraged me to apply for MBA program, but guide me how to plan my career. I am so lucky to have a mentor like him. Unfortunately, he resign his job in GSS, although it is better to him. I still get in contact with him. Hope that he has a good time in Taiwan. Secondly, I met Mike, who is an American build up his company in Taiwan. I consult with him about my spoken English and phone interview. Although I don't really get used to the way he talks, it's a great help for me. Because he totally beat me up of my confidence so rudely and reconstruct it, I turn to be more aggressive towards my work and life. After all, suffering is the identical twin of growth.

I'd like to thank all the people who enrich my life. I will go on.

No comments: