2008/03/19

CONFLICT

It's been team-based competition in B2B selling cycle. Team mates held different position and function which are arranged based on mates' professionals. But sometimes conflicts do happen because different people in different positions held different views. For example, when a sales tells a RD that I need this function of the product because of customers' need, RD would say that can you promise that customer do buy-in this product? If not, I wouldn't do this. Usually sales always hesitate to make promise because they knew there are many customer needs not reveal yet. Likewise, when RD tell sales that give me orders or I would not have resources to develop better products. Sales also answer that if your product functions are too insufficient to sell, how can I give you orders? That's what I called CONFLICT.

How to solve that? I'm still figuring out.

No comments: